Saturday, February 11, 2017

Episode 28: Wishesssssss!

Just believe, just belieeeeeeeeve!

Startlight, staaaaaar bright! First star I see tonight. I wish, oh, I wish we had a podcast filled with fun facts and games devoted to the Wishes Nighttime Spectacular.

Well, we planned this Episode last week, only to be hit by a Mack truck sized news story from Disney Parks Blog in which they announced Wishes will come to an end this year on May 11, 2017.  So what perfect timing to pay tribute to one of our favorite shows ever in Walt Disney World.  Should we say the SGOAT?

Trust your heart and join us for this podcast spectacular, but hey, I'm just a cricket, what do I know?

instagram/facebook: @disneyphilharpodcast
twitter/snapchat: @disphilharpod

Also follow our themed beer segment and adventures on Untapp'd @disneyphilharpodcast
 

No comments:

Post a Comment